23 November 2009

Must Love Blogs

It seems I'm having some trouble typing thoughts out in such an open forum.
My favorite blogs are funny, thoughtful, informative, have great pics, and, most of all, updated often. So I had an idea. I love to learn new things, especially creative things. If I were to pick up a brand new skill, and take you on the journey with me, it would provide a great deal of illumination and entertainment -probably for you as well.

I am an experienced knitter and crocheter,
I am a beginning sewist (better than being a sewer, if you know what I mean) and I would love to learn more about sewing, especially garments and purses,
and I take some passable photographs.
I learn quickly, and I can explain things well. What do you think? Any suggestions for a new skill I can learn, and use as a medium for maintaining our interest?
P.S. This is the best thing I've ever drawn. :) They were gifts from my dh when we were first dating.

4 comments:

  1. OooOOooo I want to play the creative game, yah yah yah!!!! <3 I'll see if I can find a new creative thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's cool. Did I ever show you my Budha Daddy picture? It was a B-day gift for dad I think I did it when I was thirteen. I think it's awesome.


    P.S. You seem to have an obsession for Marry P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are blagging. I am such a follower.

    ReplyDelete